Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 27-Short and sweet

Everyday is a constant battle with my body. Its so easy to just lie down all day. My body feels sore, exhausted and fraile. My counts have been lowering because of the chemo I have been receiving everyday, which is why I'm probably feeling weaker these days. I didn't meet my walking goal today:( I have to remember to do what I can, not exert myself. The other night on a walk with Ivan I lost my breath on lap 20 of the day, I had to turn around and go back to my room to rest and drink water. It's frustrating feeling this way! I want to manage walking for more than 20 minutes, it's hard to accept that I can't just yet. Its hard knowing I can't stand for long without feeling my legs start to shake. I'm in constant competion with this body of mine...and I'm trying to win every time, yet I just can't sometimes. Still, I must be thankful im able to walk more than I was 3 weeks ago. I could barley walk once around this floor without feeling lightheaded. I'm going to be ok..."I'm going to get there eventually I just have to be patient" I keep telling myself.
Biopsy is today! I'm going to eat a really good breakfast to prepare to go under the drill once again! Please say lots of prayers for good results so we can be sent home finally next week! I also have my last booty shot today, thank God! My butt needs a rest;)
I also ask that you all pray for Ivan and I's future plan arrangements. We are going to be transferring to Modesto Kaiser to continue my treatment since we have most of our family there who can help. We have lots to pan out and ask for prayers for it all to work out;)
Love you all, I'll update you on how day 28 was later and how the biopsy went. God bless, keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment